Website EPAM Anywhere
This Job Listing is about EPAM Anywhere in Kapan, Armenia 2022
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are looking for a remote Frontend Technical Team Lead to join our team.
We want to strengthen our team for faster delivery of new Front-end features to the market. The team will interact with a multitude of teams from our UI/UX Design team, to our platform engineers.
The Anywhere Club is an engagement hub for people not working at EPAM but who think of developing within the IT sphere or joining Anywhere in the future. It is an entire ecosystem that combines several EPAM products aimed at external users in terms of learning and developing IT skills, sharing experience, and contributing, as well as joining Anywhere.
- Doing technical masterpieces and solving technical challenges in order to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Developing an extremely sophisticated platform that empowers a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaging minds
- Operating within a dynamic team focused on Frontend development but also working with engineers from several different areas of focus
- Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- React to a mission-critical problem in an excellent way, and not sacrifice quality over speed
- Be open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of frontend development
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for the engineers
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering would become a great benefit
- Experience and practical using of ContentStack CMS
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile, Design patterns
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS serverless – CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, [email protected], SQS, SNS, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with serverless.com framework
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Armenia
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.
Company: EPAM Anywhere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kapan, Armenia
Application Deadline: N/A