Fraud Management Specialist in Zain Sudan 2022 at Khartoum, Sudan
Website Zain Sudan
This Job Listing is about Zain Sudan in Khartoum, Sudan 2022
Department/Section: Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management
Job Title: Fraud Management Specialist
Reports to: Fraud Team Leader
To operate and maintain the fraud management tools and systems in order to prevent, detect and advise on the corrective measures of the fraud.
To discover any misuse or violations through data analysis by investigating and identifying any unusual patterns and trends and recommend fraud prevention , new controls ,processes and system enhancements.
- FM systems and tools
- Carry out the operation and maintenance of the FM systems and tools and perform the general administration measures such as Business Rules Administration, backup, etc. to achieve the required level of service.
- Investigate and follow up the detected issues and ensure proper resolution has been implemented.
- FM policies and procedures:
- Follow all the operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- FM Reporting
- Extract the require FM data from the data sources to report it to the team leader.
- Ensure the FM data are kept and backed up according to the company procedure.
- FM knowledge
- Maintain and improve knowledge of FM techniques to contribute to devising new or improved methods of working.
Fraud management specialist will utilize the FMS to detect technical fraud and related subscription or payment fraud or any fraud activities that may affect the distribution or business as whole.
- Understanding telecoms risks and processes to prevent fraudster
- To establish relationship with other relevant departments on cooperation against SIMBox.
- To be responsible for the daily monitoring of analytical tools used to capture fraud.
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest level of loss avoidance and reduction.
Company: Zain Sudan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.