Website Corteva Agriscience
This Job Listing is about Corteva Agriscience in Szarvas, Békés, Hungary 2022
GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring forForklift Driver
- The professional, accident-free operation of the forklift, and the precise keeping of the forklift diary.
- Systematic maintanance and cleaning of the forklift.
- Continuous tracking of the location of goods during material handling using WMS. Use the WMSystem accordingly and keeping the knowlendge up to date.
- Perform any other manual job at the direction of the warehouse manager, his deputy or the plant production engineer. (eg sampling, inventory, cleaning)
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- During the seed delivery and return season: to ensure continuous delivery (loading and unloading) of transport vehicles regarding to customer expectations.
- In the course of his activities, he is responsible for the workforce under his control, in terms of performance, quality of work and safety training.
- Knowledge of the quality objectives and expectations of the Szarvas seed plant, and adherence to them. In all areas of work, Corteva is committed to following the quality and quantity goals set by Corteva and meeting its expectations.
- Immediate reporting of non-conformities discovered by the quality management system to the workplace manager.
- Protects tools and values of the company. There is an obligation to report any deficiencies detected to the employer’s representative.
- Comply with the Corteva safety and fire protection regulations as well as the mandatory use of personal protective equipment during work. (Helmets, safety goggles and safety shoes must be worn on site.)
- Obliged to treat all company related information in a confidential manner.
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
- External: Truck drivers
- Internal: Plant Manager, Shift leader, Maintanance leader, Warehouse leader, Warehouse Assistant
Szarvas, Bekes, Hungary
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Vocational secondary education
- Driver licence
- Forklift driver licence
- Working Conditions
- Cold, treatment, noise, dust
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Continuous training in their field
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing
- agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Company: Corteva Agriscience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Szarvas, Békés, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A