Website Forefront Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at Forefront Middle East in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our client, a bottled water manufacturing company in KSA, is looking for a Factory Manager to join their team in Riyadh. The main objective of this position is to provide guidance and planning for the operating team and to lead operations to achieve business objectives.
- Managing suppliers, monitoring competition and vision for products to implement projects, manage contracts in Riyadh and expand to the rest of the Kingdoms regions.
- Process and manage internal projects of the operation to ensure that all departments and groups management are synchronized, and all initiatives are well tracked.
- Ensure smooth field operations for all operating departments from production, maintenance, quality, and training to ensure quality that meets the desired goals.
- Monitoring and developing the employment policy and ensuring compliance with it.
- Collaborate with all departments to help improve operations management, conduct groups, and focus from time to time to understand and solve problems.
- Take full responsibility for the supply chain related to the special activities of all sectors.
- Prioritizing, developing, and approving internal and external operations for operations management and commercial support.
- Monitor the competitors, study the market closely and be aware of all changes to the supply team.
- Strategic planning and development of various channels to ensure the right mix of supply chain.
- Planning and executing engagement events closely with marketing team.
- Leading the operations team and ensuring proper development of team.
- Ensure continuous Improvement of quality through effective training of the team.
- Act as budget controller for operation support and mega projects.
- Perform other duties as required by the high management as needed.
- Take full responsibility of HR Department and Finance Department to ensure all function executed to the top level in their field.
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations meets production plans, product quality and cost optimization.
- Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programs to improve the cost effectiveness.
- Monitor performance and objectives of Sales, Marketing & Finance departments on the direction of the Factory General Manager.
- Monitor working conditions to ensure continued provision of a safe and healthy working environment.
- 15-20 years minimum experience, with the last five years as factory manager in a reputable company.
- Saudi Arabia/GCC countries experience is preferable.
- Fluent writing, reading, and communicating in English languages, Arabic & other languages are preferable as well.
- Excellent organizational, communication, punctuality, and time-management skills.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management).
Company: Forefront Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org