This Job Listing is about Eni in Manica, Mozambique 2022
IRC221194 – FLUID SUPERVISOR
At Eni, we are looking for a Fluid Supervisor within Eni Rovuma Basin in Offshore – FPSO, Mozambique. You will be responsible for supervising activities related to drilling and completion fluids, cementing and waste management at the wellsite, assuring that operations are carried out with the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness, in accordance with Company’s procedures, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
As a member of the well area at Eni Rovuma Basin you will be responsible for :
- Reviewing drilling and completion fluids programs as well as cementing programs to ensure the plan is done in accordance to Company’s procedures and considering each single operation with particular attention to well integrity and operational safety
- Supervising activities related to drilling and completion fluids, cementing and waste management at the wellsite
- Supervising and coordinating activity of Contractors personnel involved in the operations at the wellsite
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available and request services, equipment and material in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations
- Reporting on regular basis on the progress of operations and agree on any corrective action if necessary, providing support in the resolution of operational problems, including analysis of Real Time Drilling Data from site
- Ensuring lessons learnt and related recommendations are captured and shared to allow for improvement of next operations
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of major emergency , t aking immediate actions to safeguard personnel, assets and environment
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Experience in Drilling & Completion Operations
- Experience of subsea experience
- Drilling Operations (Subsea activity, Horizontal Drilling)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability
- Completion and work-over operations (Well Testing, Gravel Pack, Well Stimulation)
- Rig-less Operations
- Economics: cost analysis/cost control
- Software: good knowledge of the main available software in the market for well data management and reporting
- Digitalization: familiar with the digitalization process including Real Time Monitoring, rig site drilling packages for performance optimization and rig automatization processes
- Well Control Level 4 Subsea (IWCF or IADC)
- Knowledge of English
Offshore – FPSO, Mozambique
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Open date-closing date
Subsaharan Africa-Mozambique-OFFSHORE MOZAMBICO-MZ-OFFSHORE MOZAMBICO
WELL AREA OPERATIONS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manica, Mozambique
Application Deadline: N/A