FLSmidth Vacancies in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Senior Lead Purchase
Are you looking for a Job at FLSmidth in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
SENIOR LEAD PURCHASE
Job Location: UAE
Join a diverse and inclusive work culture
Our differences make us unique and stronger. Every day, you will work with colleagues from different cultures. You will be challenged to see things in a new way and you will experience why differences are a strength. We actively support diversity and inclusion. And we work for equality, ensuring we all have an equal opportunity to make the most of our talents.
You will be part of the Sub-Saharan Africa Middle East and South Asia’s, Regional Aftermarket Procurement Team who are dedicated to procure and supply FLS equipment for our customers. By joining this team, you will have the chance to work in a multinational organization and in an environment involving different cultures and different challenges.
Purpose of the role
To procure the FLSmidth equipment of sale orders within cost and customer PO delivery date
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Examine and analyse departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information.
- Effective planning and execution of the sales order within budget cost provided by sales and within Customer P.O. delivery date.
- Issue enquires and ensures timely receipt of offers.
- Vendor selection and order placement.
- Validating Supplier quotes in line with Purchase Requisition/Requirement
- Commercial and technical knowledge in offer evaluations.
- Effective negotiation, finalization, and cost optimization.
- Validating vendor offer in line with Purchase requisition/customer requirement.
- Ensure the right part delivery from vendor.
- Expedite and get order acknowledgement from vendors.
- Effective handling of customer complaints after dispatch, installation etc.
- Should be capable of building relationship with Sales, Engineering, Expediting and other stake holders.
- Should be capable of supporting to meet the team KPI and individual KPI.
What You Bring
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering /any other engineering and 6-8 years of experience in procurement
- Proactive nature with effective communication & presentation skills in English written & spoken and strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of reading Mechanical drawings.
- Good manufacturing knowledge on Cement & Mineral Processing parts especially on heavy engineering with sourcing knowledge of domestic /European / Middle east supplie rs
- Should be proactive, dynamic and determined.
- Should have efficient verbal and written communication skills. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Good team player. Knowledge in Oracle ERP system will be an added advantage
- Should be willing to work in shift.
- Good planning and organizing skills for prioritizing many concurrent tasks Zeal and passion to achieve / exceed targets.
- Valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
Closing date for applications is 15 November 2021
- FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit FLSmidth.com/careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.