This Job Listing is about MAX in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria 2022
We are looking to hire a reliable and diligent Fleet Officer Telematics responsible for vehicle maintenance, tracking and documentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Install and manage trackers on all vehicles
- Ensure every vehicle is tracked
- Monitor and ensure all vehicles are within the primary locations
- Provide support to Collections, Recovery and Welfare teams
- Report any abnormal situation detected and report issues immediately to Management
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency
- Create and fill out a job card for any vehicle that is brought for preventive maintenance to any MAX location
- Administer champions satisfaction survey
- Issue the vehicle exit authorization
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent understanding of inventory control principles and practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Workspace
- Good understanding of feet management
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidentiality and thoroughness
- A degree in Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Accounting or any other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field
- Track the trucks en-route to destination and back to the factory
- Chase and follow up with truck movements on the rad.
- Report any abnormal situation detected, intervene into the situation and warn drivers immediately, hence report issues immediately to Management.
- Responsible for loss time, loss that might happen on the road due to drivers’ hidden attitude
- Always be careful against drivers suspicious activities.
- Report always when trucks stops at certain points more than normal limits; immediately warn and hence report issues immediately to Management.
- When the need arises you will be required to be on the field with Drivers.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
- Competitive Pay & Benefit
- Premium Health Insurance Cover
- Consistent Learning and Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A