Website Apollo Tyres Ltd
This Job Listing is about Apollo Tyres Ltd in Södertälje, Stockholm County, Sweden 2022
Apollo Tyres Ltd is an international tyre manufacturer and the leading tyre brand in India. The company has multiple manufacturing units in India and a unit each in The Netherlands and Hungary. The company markets its products under its two global brands – Apollo and Vredestein, and its products are available in over 100 countries through a vast network of branded, exclusive and multi-product outlets.
Job Title: Financial Controller Nordics
Reports to (Position): Finance Manager Nordics
Department/Function: Finance Nordics
For our commercial organization in Nordics region, we are looking for a Financial Controller. In this role, you will be responsible to manage financial administration, compliance and reporting. You will be part of our Country Finance organization and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, Nordics. The role requires working closely with local business teams, other members of local finance team and working closely with group’s central Finance team in Amsterdam. Your activities will cover those as mentioned, but is not limited to:
Financial Administration: End to end responsibility of Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable and General Ledger accounting in close collaboration with offshore shared services center
Credit Management: Support business with day-to-day credit limits & customer overdue management to ensure speedy collections and lower DSO levels
Financial reporting & Analysis: Responsible for period close activities and timely financial analysis of profitability, sales price / mix, local cost to support operations review and key decision making
Compliance: Ensuring compliance with monthly VAT administration and other local compliances
Reinforce Financial Discipline: Uniform implementation and adherence to group’s Delegation of Financial authority and commercial policy guidelines
Business Planning: Facilitate County level annual budget exercise in coordination with Finance process / timelines.
– 4-5 years relevant work experience
– Professional accounting/ controlling qualification
– Working knowledge of FICO module of SAP system is required.
– Experience with Hyperion financial system and Business Intelligence (BI) tools will be preferred
– Excellent knowledge of MS excel / power point and financial analysis capabilities
– Good business acumen & experience in Financial / Internal controls governance
– International mind-set and ability to work with people for different cultural background
– Team player – being able to work with multiple colleagues from many departments
– Communication & advisory skills – ability to precisely summarize on key topics
Why join us?
– Our ‘One Family’ culture & people management practices have made Apollo one of the desired companies to work for.
– We offer competitive employee benefits for a healthy, productive, and satisfied workforce.
– We offer a variety of Learning & Development programmes to hone the skills of employees and make them future ready.
- Join us… as we are ‘moving’ the world forward!
Company: Apollo Tyres Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Södertälje, Stockholm County, Sweden
Application Deadline: N/A