Website Linked Finance
This Job Listing is about Linked Finance in Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland 2022
If you are a Part-qualified accountant with minimum 2 years’ experience in preparing management accounts and looking to take the next step in your fast paced career, then this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking to meet you if you have an outstanding work ethic, great energy, drive, determination and excellent communication skills.
Linked Finance is Irelands leading Peer to peer lending platform for Irish SMEs. We thrive on disrupting the banking status quo in Ireland. We have quickly grown to lending over €190m+ to Irish SME’s and now to continue this growth, we are looking to build a team of top-quality staff across a range of functions.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you play a crucial role in the finance function. As a Financial accountant, you will be responsible for completion of monthly management accounts, managing all invoices and account payables, monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including bank reconciliations) and VAT/ Tax submission preparations.
You will be expected to challenge and improve the current processes and will be given ample opportunity to grow and develop
The role is initially focused on improving and streamlining the processes of the Finance function. This role will expand to developing the financial reporting of SPV subsidiaries and will also offer the candidate the opportunity to work closely with the management team in providing analysis and commercial support to different departments, enabling the continued growth of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- All monthly journals and transactions processed on accounting software.
- Management of Linked Finance lenders and borrowers including deposits, withdrawals, loan pay-outs and monthly repayments.
- SPV subsidiary accounts preparation and reporting.
- Bank account reconciliations completed including current and client account.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable: Processing purchase invoices and payment of creditors.
- Preparation of audit files for year-end.
- Preparation and filing of bi-monthly VAT and monthly P30 Returns. Ensuring Revenue compliance.
- Credit card and Petty Cash management and reconciliations.
- Prepare KPI information and analysis for the business on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven professional who ticks the following boxes:
- Part qualified accountant with minimum 2 years’ experience in preparing management and statutory accounts for a company.
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
- Experience in dealing with / managing year end audits.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of SPV reporting requirements and accounts preparation in a fund’s environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of all other Microsoft Office and Google applications.
What you’ll get:
This is a great opportunity to further your career with an exciting and ambitious fintech company that is single-minded at disrupting the current banking status quo in Ireland. You’ll get to hone your accounting and commercial analysis skills in a fast-paced environment as well as:
- A competitive salary.
- Access to ongoing education, training and other development programs.
- An opportunity to join one of the most exciting industries in an exciting growth / expansion phase.
- The ability to help to define and improve the Finance function as it grows to support the business.
- Exposure to a complete range of finance functions.
Company: Linked Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A