This Job Listing is about Wrike in Nicosia, Cyprus 2022
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
Do you enjoy administration and development of NetSuite ERP as well as development of other integrated finance systems? In this role you will architect and build custom deployments supporting Source-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, Tax, Treasury, Financial Planning and other functional areas within the CFO organization.
More About Your Team
Wrike is in the finance transformation phase and we’re looking for someone who has extensive experience on NetSuite development and building complex integrations with NetSuite. The Finance Systems Developer role will have the opportunity to work on highly impactful projects that will build solutions to support the next phase of growth in Wrike.
This team consists of 3 people, 2 business systems analysts and developers reporting to the head of the team.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- By end-to-end NetSuite administration, customization, maintenance and development and its integrated business systems
- Via architecture, design, configuration and building of custom developments and other new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Via performing ongoing NetSuite application performance review and release preview testing
- Via communication and collaboration with stakeholders in Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Tax, Treasury, other cross-functional business partners and technical resources to develop scalable solutions, implement new features and resolve system issues
- Via management of system performance for scalability and refactoring existing configurations for fine-tuning and ongoing improvements
- Via creation and maintenance of documentation for application development, build and deployment procedures, version control and operational support
- Via creation of collaborative working environment and provision of technical mentorship to other team members
How we work
Finance systems team deals with a variety of the financial systems in terms of their set up, configuration and integration with other business tools. On a daily basis we work with the stakeholders’ requests related to systems enhancements and optimization of the existing business processes in such functional areas as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Revenue Recognition and others.
Examples of the implemented projects:
- Migration from the legacy billing system to the ERP billig functionality.
- Salesforce to ERP order-to-cash integration.
- Employee master data and transaction data triangular synchronization between HRIS, ERP and T&E systems.
- Building a payment application app that creates payments transactions in ERP from the bank statements and applies them to customer invoices.
- Accounting processes localization based on the subsidiary geo.
Systems we work with: NetSuite ERP, Worldpay (payment processor), Avalara (taxes and exemptions), TripActions (T&E), Workato and Informatica iPaaS, UKG HRIS
You will achieve your best if you have
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience on NetSuite SuiteScript 2.0/2.1, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler, SuiteBuilder, and Design Fundamental
- full understanding of NetSuite ERP with experience supporting custom deployments in complex environments with multiple integrations
- Experience in the system administration and development on NetSuite OneWorld/Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets or other accounting/finance modules required
- Understanding of fundamental system integration concepts integrating NetSuite with Salesforce, Avalara, Adaptive planning, T&E system, HR system, banks and other 3rd-party applications using APIs, Web Services, XML, Java, or other integration technologies
- Working experience creating custom records, custom fields, custom reports, saved searches, and creating/modifying workflows
- Proficient in Automation Scripting, MS Shell Script, Python, HTML, CSS, Java or other scripting language – any of those
- Critical thinking, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
You will stand out with
- NetSuite Administrator and Suite Cloud Developer Certification
Perks of working at Wrike
- Health insurance for you and your family
- SIMcard with unlimited internet access for employees (provided during your employment)
- 21 paid vacation days
- 5 uncertified sick days per year
- Two fully paid weeks of sick leave
- School allowance of up to €600 per month (for children at pre-school and school age)
- Support with the Annual Tax reconciliation (only applicable for the year of relocation)
- Up to 18 weeks of fully-paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of fully paid paternity leave. Enhanced four weeks of fully paid paternity leave will be available for employees after 6 months of continuous service
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Pavel Kucera , Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We’re a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we’re great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We’re committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We’re friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and Values
🌱 Grow: Be curious, learn new things and seek feedback.
👩💻 Execute: Work with agility, minimize the unnecessary, and prioritize high value work.
🙌 Collaborate: Work as a team, celebrate successes, and have fun!
Check out our LinkedIn Life Page , Instagram , Wrike Engineering Team , Medium , Meetup.com , Youtube for a feel for what life is like at Wrike.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A