This Job Listing is about Digitise in Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia 2022
Job TitleHead of FinanceVariationsFinance Manager LocationRemoteWorking Hours & Salary Offered
Salary: R 30,000 to R45,000 depending on experience
About The Organisation –
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
How Will You Benefit –
You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and a geographically diverse team who love their work.
40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
What We Are Looking For –
A well-versed Financial Manager with extensive experience in Xero and overseeing all financial and management reports. Must have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team.
Mandatory Skills – 4 To 6 Years Experience In
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post-qualified experience ideally within the industry
- Demonstratable good staff management and supervision experience
- Experience in developing accounting processes and systems
- GAAP reporting experience
- Competent Xero user with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, written skills
- Ideally you would be available immediately or have a short notice period
Xero Experience Required…
- Setting up the system including entering opening balances for customers and suppliers
- Ability to amend the nominal ledger and create chart accounts reports
- Dealing with customer and supplier ledgers including invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling bank accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Handling payroll including posting the salary journal
- A Xero competency test will be conducted
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Contribute and oversee the production of financial accounts and management reports
- Maintain strong internal controls
- Month/year-end close including budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of tax-related reports including corporate tax returns and VAT reports
- Working knowledge of payroll processing
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Hands-on experience with Xero and Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential across all stakeholders
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
Application Deadline: N/A