Website Finance House
Are you looking for a Job at Finance House in United Arab Emirates
About the job
Reports to: Head of EPMO
- Attend all the meetings (lots of them on a daily basis) with the Head of EPMO and the executive management of the organization.
- Understand the agenda, purpose, and subject of the meeting thoroughly.
- Work with the executive management to keep the meeting forms and the schedule sheet updated at all times.
- Take detailed notes, discussion points, action items, owners, time frames, and target dates, among other things.
- End to End own, follow up with reminders, and drive action item closure with the task’s owner.
- Understand the rationale for the target date and, if applicable, be vocal about challenging the owner after consultation with the Head of EPMO.
- Keep the action log tracker updated at all times. Currently, the tracker is based on Excel, but efforts are underway to explore the usage of a more standard task management tool.
- Create reporting on a regular basis to show key statistics such as completed vs. in progress vs. not started tasks on a time scale by each unit, each owner, and average turnaround time, among other things.
- Should also be in charge of EPMO back-office management.
- A candidate with more than 5 years of previous experience, preferably as an executive or manager assistant in a project support office/PMO, is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a reputable university.
Must have human skills
- The highest levels of organizational skills are key to be successful in this role, as the individual has to bring closure to the task by coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Great communication skills (strategic as well as cultural) are a must to be successful in this role.
- Stakeholder management skills are essential as this role involves coordination with a lot of stakeholders with varied seniority levels (all the way up to the Senior Management of the company)
- Intellect is another key success factor for this role.
- Hunger for learning is another key requirement for this role as the individual is expected to hit the ground running from ‘hour 1’ of the role.
- An individual should be willing to attend back-to-back meetings at times.
What’s in it for you? Why you should apply?
- An excellent opportunity to work for an amazing organization that is literally on steroids to grow and transform.
- Opportunity to work directly with a passionate senior management team in the company that otherwise wouldn’t be availed in other roles.
- Deep exposure to financial products and services, as well as cutting-edge fintech projects.
- Excellent opportunity to be a key member of an enterprise PMO team that provides senior management with a comprehensive understanding of each business function in the organization.
- Possibility of working on-site in one of the most sought-after Middle Eastern markets.
- Exposure to the corporate strategy formulation, planning, project management and execution.
- Access to training and career development through multiple channels and forums.
Company: Finance House
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com