This Job Listing is about BettingJobs.com in Sliema, Malta 2022
BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth Crypto and fiat casino seeking to grow their team with a proactive Finance Assistant.
Remote role, based in Malta, UK or Spain for the right person. This role is a supporting position and would suit those with some finance experience now looking to develop.
Being fully accountable for the accounts payable of the whole company
– Upload invoices, bank statements, and PayPal daily to Xero.
– Manage the payments mailbox and liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
– Filing invoices in the payments mailbox
– Obtain approval for all invoices from relevant departments
– Handle all staff expenses, check receipts and compliance with company policy and get approvals.
– Bank reconciliations and includes PayPal too for all currencies.
– Set up payments with bank for all invoices after approval from COO.
– Make PayPal payments after approval from COO.
– Handle all Affiliate placement invoices and sponsor invoices from the marketing timesheet.
– Obtain approval of timesheet for Marketing staff once timesheets are submitted on Wednesday
– Set up bank transfers within the company to maintain a healthy balance for all accounts
– Maintain Accruals and Prepayment schedule with supporting documents all saved and referenced
– Reconcile bank reconciliation file for month end and help prepare the working paper for all bank accounts
– Reconcile the Crypto payments file with Xero
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sliema, Malta
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.