Website Fifth Third Bank
Are you looking for a Job at Fifth Third Bank in South Elgin, IL
About the work
Make the banking system a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a banking career at Fifth Third Bank.
Provide excellent customer service with day-to-day transactions, handling inquiries and resolving issues in accordance with Fifth Third Bank policies. Refer customers to the appropriate business partner for products and services discovered during business interactions and/or conversations. This function is expected to reach various financial centers in the market.
Responsible and responsible for risk, exchanging ideas and opinions openly, raising concerns and personally following defined policies and procedures. Responsible for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensuring that actions and behaviors lead to a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, it achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring and reporting risks of all types.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive a good customer experience by consistently delivering best-in-class customer satisfaction by adhering to and applying key customer experience behaviors in a friendly attitude, exemplifying an attitude positive and portraying a willingness to help at all times.
- Have a developed relationship with the customer base and haveknowledge of account ownership.
- Act with confidence by answering and/or finding answers to customer questions and finding solutions to customer problems.
- Be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem solving.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
- Follow Bancorp’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and other related policies, maintain ethical behavior at all times.
- Carry out day-to-day office responsibilities, working with the platform team, to maintain efficient office operation.
- Maintain a balance record that is in line with policy and have the ability to find and correct outages and request help as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of the bank’s policies and finance center procedures and take responsibility for staying current on any changes.
- Handle consumer and business customer issues with professionalism, addressing more complex issues directly to your Lead Customer Service Representative or other lead as needed.
- Demonstrate common sense in decision making, properly following the guidelines established in these procedures.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales benchmarks as defined by management.
- Actively engage in daily conversations, sales meetings, and team meetings.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the full range of retail products and services offered, taking responsibilityto stay current and request assistance for future development needs.
- Start conversations to discover customer needs and effectively route them to business partners for the sale and cross-selling of banking products and services.
- Please use appropriate tools for all referrals sent to business partners for tracking purposes.
- Consistent daily review of tools and dashboards for referral progression and referral compliance monitoring to ensure referral availability.
- Continually increase knowledge and skills through self-motivation, formal education, seminars and in-house training.
Minimum required knowledge, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma/GED.
- The job involves extensive handling of money, which requires the ability to perform advanced math functions.
- Work involves contact with the public, requiring the ability to present a professional image.
- Must have the ability to interact comfortably and safely with the audience and demonstrate initiative to initiate dialogue.
- Work requires the ability to read and write correctly enough to communicate in both oral and written form.
- The position requires in-depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures to perform essential functions with minimal supervision, which is generally gained with a minimum of 2 years of CSR experience.
- The job requires theability to take initiative and use common sense in decision making and diplomacy and tact in solving problems.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and positively, with co-workers and management.
- Needs programming flexibility.
- Normal office environment.
- Enlarged view of computer screens.
- Travel required.
CSR/Floating Box – South Elgin – Full TimeLOCATION – South Elgin, Illinois 60177
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, identity gender, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. ”
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: South Elgin, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com