Field Sales Executive, Israel in Getty Images 2022 at Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Website Getty Images
This Job Listing is about Getty Images in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
Field Sales Executive – Tel Aviv
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Who You Are
- The Field Sales Executive is responsible for encouraging and growing new business revenue, improving share of wallet and client penetration by identifying key influencers and decision makers with their target companies. The Field Sales Executive has outstanding, specialized industry knowledge and is a specialist in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and bold field sales techniques.
- This position plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. They work collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning activities, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals. Proven long term relationship development experience and maintenance is crucial.
You Next Challenge
- Develops new business revenue streams.
- Leverages industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential.
- Explores and develops new business opportunities from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and solution selling the portfolio of products and services to existing, high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Directly contacts clients through sales presentations and meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic account and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Uses Salesforce CRM diligently to supervise account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfills management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
What You’ll Need
- Desired five years relevant field sales experience
- Must have fluent Hebrew and English – written and verbal
- Additional language advantageous but not essential
- Travels to onsite client meetings
- Demonstrated ability to find and close new business
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple account priorities
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools and Salesforce CRM
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills
- Industry related knowledge preferred
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person
Mental And Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we’re committed to living these Principles every day. Here’s how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We Are Inclusive Of Different Voices, Perspectives, And Experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email [email protected] .
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room , and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends .
Find Getty Images on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn , Pinterest and Tumblr , or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world’s best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Company: Getty Images
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.