Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Reservations & Communications Center – RCC
Leadership Received From (directly)
Assistant Reservations Manager
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Director of Revenue
Revenue & Reservations – Supervisor
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- To supervise & manage RCC operations and coordinate its activities with the other departments.
- To ensure a continuously high quality of reservations delivery to the clients and to manage and motivate the reservation team.
- To record and process all reservation inquiries made by any channel efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets.
- As a RCC team member you are part of a team that is responsible for the smooth communications before, during and after a guest stay, ensuring a quality experience.
- This service must be sincere, warm and with enthusiasm ensuring that all guests are comfortable in their surroundings and are assisted where ever possible.
- He / she should be empathetic to all mood and time restrictions.
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected.
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Maintains effective guest relations to ensure repeat business, and works closely with the other departments of the hotel specially all guest service departments.
- Promotes a helpful and professional image to the client and gives full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- Contribute to the design of the hotel’s business strategy and Revenue targets
- Monitor online channel representation (GDS, CRO, web, 3rd parties etc.)
- Supervises the Reservations Agents in their daily duties, including pick-ups, travel agent commissions and staff responses to clients
- Complete the Rate Shopping Report on a daily basis
- Ensure that restricted dates, offer rates and promotions are updated and monitored daily.
- Meet and exceed targeted budget on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Run short term incentives with the Reservations team to improve yield and to aid the management and development of targets set by the Revenue Manager
- Perform daily arrival check to avoid no-shows and rebates and inconveniences at guest check-in.
- Is thorough with the application of room reservations and group reservations procedures.
- Knows the required operation procedures of opera (or any other system in use) and maintains an awareness of guest, Corporate, Travel Agencies, and Group profile through system.
- Shows complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management.
- Ensures all administration procedures are maintained to hotel and company standards.
- Answers all incoming calls to RCC as per company standards.
- Supports RCC team in handling any guest requests and actively handles and monitors guest complaints and escalates when required
- Monitors task management escalation levels and alerts Assistant Reservations Manager and or Director of Quality & Guest Experience if guest dissatisfaction is expected.
- Positively contributes to the sales activities within the hotel and maximizes sales opportunities.
- Anticipates clients’ needs and assist guests in any further requests.
- Attends training sessions when required and operates in line with the training and information received.
- Ensures fax machine is checked regularly and correspondence is placed in the in-tray .
- Ensure to distribute and prioritize the booking requests to the team.
- Ensures all reservations and requests are confirmed correctly and within 24 hours and upon request according to the quality standards.
- Understands the cancellation and no show policy action and follows the guarantee procedure.
- Has a thorough knowledge of current rates and promotions. Promotes up-sells and cross sells at all times. Identifies and communicates sales leads to the Sales team
- Understands the Hotel’s Credit Policy and is applied.
- Ensure proper shift hand over and daily reports are completed accurately
- Ensure that CRS booking delivery is checked from time to time and properly entered into PMS
- Ensure that all special rates, complimentary booking, and upgrades are approved.
- Apply room inventory restrictions on local and international system as directed by Manager
- Have complete knowledge of the FIT rate structure
- Supervise and develop the RCC Agents
- Assist in training the RCC team in systems, up selling, reservation skills and complaint handling
- Effectively manage the sickness and absence of the Reservations team.
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Resolve / report guest complaints or requests and liaise with the party concerned to ensure immediate follow up has been made.
- Assists the Reservations Manager in preparing different reports.
- Prepare the inventory requisition of the department.
- Ensure daily pricing is in line with the annual Business Strategy
- Weekly forecasting and strategy by segment by day.
- Maintain the annual Demand Calendar
- Ensure that all rates are loaded in CRS and PMS for 1 year in advance
- Assist Department Head to manage third party website (after training has been conducted)
- Prepare needed monthly run down reports, to follow up the definite & tentative future business with Travel Agents & companies
- Ensure that all payments for no-shows are chased in timely manner and charged correctly
- Ensure all Company sales, marketing and rate information and plans are kept strictly confidential, and that no third parties are given information either voluntary or involuntary by the RCC Team
- Maintains filing on a daily basis and sets up new files when necessary.
- Enter and maintain all Tour Operators allotments into PMS.
- Create and maintain PMS companies and guest profiles according to the standards.
- To communicate all management decisions to the RCC team and make sure of application according to Policy and standards
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com