Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – F&B Coordinator
Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Food & Beverage Manager or his delegate and within the limits of established policies and procedures, is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Food & Beverage office and establishing coordination between the departments and the food & beverage office, as well as between the food & beverage office and the outlets reporting to it.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintaining a proactive approach towards work, independently drafting out appropriate letters relating to guest complaints, inter-department memos, e-mails, preparation of outlet menus, outlet correspondence etc., distributing and filing of letters, memos and all related correspondence emanating from the Food & Beverage Office.
- Maintaining and updating a follow-up/trace file for the purpose of reminding the Food & Beverage Manager or delegate of functions, events, meetings, and other related matters.
- Attending and participating in the daily food & beverage briefings, updating and briefing outlet managers of the ongoing events, deadlines and other related food & beverage matters, collating information for the timeous issuance of the various food & beverage reports.
- Attending the monthly Food & Beverage meetings, assembling and issuing the minutes of the meeting.
- Compilation and preparation of revenue and gas’s reports for the various food & beverage outlets after coordinating for materials with the departments concerned, for the Monthly Business Games gathering of management and staff.
- Compilation and preparation of the monthly Nationality Comparison Report based on information and figures received from the various food and beverage outlets.
- Coordinating with the Materials/Purchasing Manager for special purchasing relating to the Food & Beverage Department.
- Receiving, monitoring and ensuring timeous and appropriate action on all incoming calls to the Food & Beverage Manager/Department.
- Sorting and distributing all incoming mail, both internal and external, to the various outlets including DHL and courier services for the Food & Beverage Manager and the various outlets.
- Establishing and maintaining an updated filing system to include, but not limited to the following :-
Outlets Menu File
- Involved in the promotions calendar process and follow-up on the deadlines with the departments concerned.
- Input of all payroll related issues into the system and ensuring it is up to date and meeting with the set deadlines.
- Input all purchasing transactions and follow-up on delivery and charges.
- Take action when needed, in the absence of the food & beverage manager, for all administrative tasks to be done.
- Follow-up on menus inventories and ensure that all items pertaining to the food & beverage outlets are in sufficient quantity.
- Follow-up with the Chef and other departments for menus on special occassions and/or promotions.
- Liaising with the accounts department on cost control issues and inventories of food & beverage.
- Corresponding and liaising independently with entertainment agents/entertainers/embassies to facilitate the smooth processing of the necessary documentation whilst hiring of the entertainers for the food & beverage department.
- Whilst preparation of the entertainment contracts, developing and suggesting of appropriate clauses to the food & beverage manager, to be included in the contract, that safeguard the interests of the hotel.
- Compilation and processing of the appropriate documentation and obtaining the necessary permissions/visas from the relevant government authorities in the Emirates.
- Coordinating of flight schedules and arranging for the cargo requirements of the incoming/outgoing entertainers.
- Corresponding independently and negotiating competitive rates with real estate agents/apartment, hotel owners’ for apartment/room rates during times of peak occupancy in the hotel.
- Arranging in coordination with the personnel department for the timeous renewals of the visas, confirming flight arrangements and arranging for the entertainers’ visa runs.
- Compiling and preparing the monthly attendance records of the in-house entertainers and ensuring that payments are disbursed to the entertainers on time.
- Maintaining and controlling office supplies, stationery etc. Preparation of purchase/store requisitions for items no longer available/new items required for the Food & Beverage Office.
- Compilation and preparation of the monthly attendance records for the Food & Beverage Office.
- Dealing promptly and professionally with guests and inquiries received from clients/visitors to the Food & Beverage Office.
- Assuming overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure facilities and equipment for the Food & Beverage office are functional, in good repair and well maintained.
- Performs all other special assignments/tasks as assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager/Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
Your Team And Working Environment
- Working a fast paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening and weekend
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Why work for Accor?
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.