Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Scottsdale, AZ
About the work
Looking for a team of professionals to manufacture, operate, assemble and carry out special Legacy and A&E events based on customer orientation. This team will ensure a high level of quality and an excellent level of service provided to all our customers.
What are the advantages for you
- Employee Discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Local Businesses and Accor Worldwide for you and your family
- Onsite Employee Cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to hone your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social activities
- responsible activities such as Planeta 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdal Princess as well as national promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit!
What will you do
- To maintain high production standards for all events
- How and when necessary to operate equipment during events
- Any other functions as may reasonably be necessary
Your experience and skills include
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work from cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will have already gained a solid foundation within an event production ormanufacturing operation.
- Ability to streamline and find workarounds quickly and in line with resort policies/standards
- Mix of skills including: carpentry, welding, painting, foam sculpture, floral design , installation/strike events, storage operations, etc.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Comfortable for working outdoors in summer
Your team and work environment
A team of Heartists who are committed to working together, supporting each other and providing the best guest experience Feel valued, feel stimulated, we are one
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We welcome you as you are and you’ll find a job and a brand to match your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, ensuring that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, you can write every chapter of its history and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, take care of the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org