Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Job in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Talent & Culture Coordinator
Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Talent & Culture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Greets all colleagues who enter the Talent & Culture office warmly and ready to assist with inquiries and requests
- Acts as liaison between Talent & Culture team and colleagues, providing direction and scheduling appointments as necessary
- Assists with recruitment inquiries and onboarding of new colleagues
- Assists learning and development with set up of training programs
- Manages the administration of employee files
- Works closely with other department on the closing of files
- Maintains office supply orders
- Maintains confidentiality of all documents and information pertaining to our colleagues and business
- Maintains accuracy of employee and office files and records as per Company standards
- Assists with planning and execution of employee events as needed
- All other reasonable duties as assigned
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Must be Saudi National
- Previous experience is an asset
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your
personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during
your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.