Are you looking for a Job at EY in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
In a business where are our people are our products inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As part of the Experience Management Function, you will be part of the regional team and act as the key contact for the talent pools strategic experience allocation and capacity management.
This role is a resource management and workforce-planning specialist who activates the day-to-day operations of the Experience Management (XM) function. Your role is to ensure we maximize business performance and deliver on our talent promise through proactive management of our talent pool. The focus of this role will be within our Strategy and Transactions service line.
You will obtain these by:
- Supporting the XM team in allocating the right people, to the right role, at the right time
- Supporting project demand prioritization and supply augmentation
You will be using your specialist knowledge and relationships to ensure we maximize productivity and develop our talent through their on the job experiences.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the team in managing the utilization of employees to achieve utilization targets
- Talent pool management & experience optimization – Actively managing bench, available capacity by understanding capability and proactively identifying opportunities for all available resources
- Experience optimization – Highlighting capability outside the home talent pool via cross-functional, cross-border or cross-region allocation to maximize productivity
- Reporting- Ensure data accuracy and provide analysis on key KPIs on a regular basis
- Continuous improvement – Supporting roll out of initiatives on behalf of the resourcing leader and identifying opportunities to improve team performance
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong personal integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to build relationships at all levels
To qualify you must have
- Experience with workforce planning and/or business operations within professional services environments
- Refined relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of business systems and refined data analysis skills
- Experience working closely with colleagues in a high-performing team
Ideally, you will also have
- A degree or postgraduate in a related discipline
- People management and development experience
What We Look For
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org