Are you looking for a Job at Exness in Islāmābād, Pakistan
The Pakistani Exness team is experiencing tremendous growth and we have successfully established the brand as one of the leaders and broker confidence in the Pakistani market. We are currently looking for a senior account manager to join our team to further seal the brand as the best broker in the market and to take over existing client accounts to strengthen the business relationship.
Responsibilities and activities:
- You will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with existing and potential customers to generate new business for Exness’s products/services using our CRM tools.
- You will be responsible for developing a professional and trusted relationship with an active portfolio of clients and introducing brokers to keep them updated with Exness developments to ensure they receive the highest level of service and support.
- You will also be responsible for ” address customer concerns or questions in a timely and professional manner, transforming customer interactions into sales opportunities and further increasing awareness of the Exness brand in the market.
Key requirement and required skills:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree and above would be required and we do do not limit your field of study specialization.
- Ideally you should have at least 5 years or more of work experience in an account management job in both a B2C and B2C setup.
- L experience in useCRM tools like SalesForce in generating and managing business contacts would be fantastic.
- You should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Urdu and English
What will you get from this opportunity?
Exness was born as a humble startup in the multi-asset broker industry and in a short span of time we have successfully sealed our position as one of the best and most trusted brokers globally. All of this has been achieved because we have a clear goal of what we are trying to achieve and a fantastic cohesive team coming together to build the brand together in a common goal. We are proud to be perhaps among an organization that currently has more than 23 different nationalities, but we all work as one. In this role, you will be part of an ever-growing team and the Pakistan team is currently among the highest in revenue for the company. You will be able to see first hand your contribution to the company which will translate into professional growth and satisfaction of personal goals. Above all, we believe it’s working hard and playing hard at the same time.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com