Website W Hotels
This Job Listing is about W Hotels in Kaafu, Maldives 2022
Job Number 22116045
Job Category Administrative
Location W Maldives, Fesdu Island, North Ari Atoll, Maldives, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Supports the General Manager and his/her team by completing administrative responsibilities. Duties include organizing, composing and distributing correspondence to both employees and guests, initial response and follow up to inquiries and collecting and tracking problem resolution information.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the administrative assistance, clerical services, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Providing Documentation and Reporting Support
- Assists managers in preparation of various reports and presentations.
- Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as needed.
- Attends, transcribes and distributes minutes, and participate in staff meetings, executive committee meeting and department meetings as needed.
- Makes new files, maintains existing files.
- Maintains giveaway/donation files and assists in making reservations.
- Provides administrative support to manager/s and department.
- Composes, produces and signs correspondence on routine matters.
- Produces and distributes correspondence as required.
- Answers department phones.
- Acts as a receptionist for manager and, when necessary, other department members, providing assistance to callers as required.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Attends meetings and communicates with executive and peers as an effort to improve quality of service.
- Ensures VIP amenity requests from GM/DOPS are handled in timely manner.
- Signs for managers and release, with specific permission.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
- Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Company: W Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kaafu, Maldives
Application Deadline: N/A