Executive Assistant in Michael Page 2022 at Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
- Global Business |Supporting the President
About Our Client
They are seeking out candidates who can perform a variety of administrative tasks which include managing, monitoring and responding to emails, organising calendars, arranging meetings, scheduling conference calls, and help sustain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the job role include, but are not limited to:
- Be the key support contact between the President and various departments, ensuring efficient communication
- Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
- Manage and monitor the President’s busy inbox extensively, by overseeing all incoming and outgoing emails, addressing and flagging any important or urgent messages
- Format information for internal and external communication with clients and stakeholders via memos, emails, presentations, reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the President’s diary and calendar, arranging all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements
- Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minutes, ensuring proper documentation.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting C-Level Executives.
- Must be currently located in UAE with proven UAE work experience
- Must have the ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment with a demanding schedule
- Well-rounded person who has a track record of managing responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI)
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Must have strong knowledge and a certification in Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one’s own initiative
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and annual flight tickets.
Contact: Komal Pamwani
Quote job ref: JN-022022-5272908
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.