This Job Listing is about AECOM in Sau Sau, Potosí, Bolivia 2022
- Participates in the coordination of administrative functions for one or more executives.
- Serves as a representative of the organization or in lieu of the executive.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and make decisions with discretion.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works with highly confidential information.
- May make administrative (logistics, travel, scheduling) decisions on behalf of the executive.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in business or executive management (to include sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or a related field) in any industry
- Proven ability to problem-solve, use initiative, and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of technology to support business management
- Understanding of how data/metrics can be used to inform future decision making
- Proven experience large complex multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (EQ) to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and large groupsExceptionally Organized
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Management or related field.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Construction Management
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Strategic Business Unit ME and Africa
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 273754BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sau Sau, Potosí, Bolivia
Application Deadline: N/A