Are you looking for a Job at ExecOnline in Steele, KY
About the job
At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
Don’t see a role we are actively hiring for, but would love to work at ExecOnline? If yes, we’d love to hear from you! We don’t always have positions available, but we’re always on the lookout for great talent on our various teams.
Please complete a General Interest Application, and we’ll get in touch with you if you are a good fit for one of our future positions.
Benefits, Perks, And Resources
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team – we’re happy to help!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Steele, KY
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org