Event Executive, ITP Gaming (Temporary) in ITP Media Group 2022 at Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Website ITP Media Group
This Job Listing is about ITP Media Group in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 104.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency. We are one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized event executive, with experience of delivering experiential activations to join our ITP Gaming division for a temporary 4-8 week placement within our ITP Media Group office in Dubai, UAE.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in executing large scale events for leading global brands. They will be able to work both as part of a team and independently to manage projects, meet deadlines and execute activations to a high standard that exceeds client expectations. The successful candidate is passionate about their work, has an interest in gaming and experience in delivering gaming events.
- Assist with the execution of timely gaming activations within budget.
- Liaise with both internal departments and third-party suppliers on event deliverables to manage and execute all aspects of activations.
- Update event materials including status documents, project plans, call sheets and run of shows.
- Live event management for 360 degree and large-scale experiential campaigns in Riyadh, KSA.
- Campaign evaluation including creation of case studies, reporting and multimedia deliverables.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- An attention to detail and ability to multitask and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers with an understanding of the production process including lead times, material specifications, walk throughs and sourcing of permits
- Live event management experience of experiential integrated campaigns in KSA
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solution orientated with a proactive approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Enthusiasm for the range of talent we work with, from international celebrities to regional gaming influencers
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Arabic speaker is advantageous
BenefitsBeing an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
Company: ITP Media Group
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.