Website Eurest USA
Are you looking for a Job at Eurest USA in Bentonville, AR
Date of publication: November 9, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER position.
- Location: Walmart Marketside Labor – 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR, 72716 Note: Online applications are only accepted.
- Hours: full time; Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. M. At 4:00 p. M.
- Requirement: prior food service and basic computer skills, preferably.
- Internal employee referral bonus available
We make the application easy! Want to apply for this job via text message? Send a text message JOB to 75000 and find the request identification number 925067.
for The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply for jobs at Compass Group. The frequency of the messages varies. Rates may apply for messages and data. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
forDiversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to begin your journey with us today! forforEurest is recognized worldwide for its standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. By adopting an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches communities throughthe ones we serve. The Eurest Promise, \”connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions and live our promise\”, is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
for Summary of work
for Summary: prepares, presents and serves food as needed. forfor Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs preparatory work such as washing, peeling, cutting and planting fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh and measure the designated ingredients.
- Transport pans, kettles, and food trays to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator in accordance with safety regulations.
- Store food in designated areas following packaging, dating, food safety, and rotation procedures.
- Clean work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distribute supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures, and standard portion control.
- Serve customers in a friendly and efficient manner by following the service steps outlined.
- Resolves customer concerns and conveys relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all hygiene and safety requirements.
- Performs other assigned tasks. forfor
Eurest associates are offered many great benefits. forfor Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life/AD Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Associate shopping program
- Health and wellness programs
- Discount marketplace
- Protection against theft of identity
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal services, and Choice Auto and Home program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits for associates:
- Traveler Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
About Compass Group: Achieving Leadership in the Food Service Industry
for Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all applicants and associates fairly based on their skills, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification. by law. forforQualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: This job title is not necessarilya comprehensive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the posted position, the Company reserves the right to modify or change essential job functions based on business need. * Los Angeles Applicants: Compass Group will consider qualified applicants for employment with criminal records in accordance with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Hiring Opportunity Initiative (Ban the Box Ordinance). forfor Requirement ID: 925067 ”
Company: Eurest USA
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org