Website e-TeleQuote Insurance Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at eTeleQuote Insurance Inc in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
e-TeleQuote Insurance Where passion, purpose and pride come together Are you passionate about sourcing and contracting? Does helping candidates start a meaningful career as Medicare Insurance Agents at the Call Center excite you? Are you proud of every part of your work?
e-TeleQuote continues to grow and we are looking for a high-volume recruiter to join our team in Phoenix. You’ll work onsite at our Phoenix Call Center alongside industry professionals who are dedicated to ensuring Medicare beneficiaries get all the help they need.
What you will do:
- Work with the Director of Recruitment to understand the recruiting needs across all sites and the requirements for each role.
- Identify and reach potential candidates through LinkedIn, job sites and professional contacts.
- Identify multiple sources of candidates, including college organizations, professional groups.
- Post job listings on job boards and social media groups targeting candidates.
- Attend and participate in targeted job fairs.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting
- Screening candidates through telephone interviews.
- Schedule interviews for operations teams with qualified pre-candidates.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment and employment laws throughout the entire processinterview.
- Performs other roles as designated.
What you bring to e-TeleQuote :
- Bachelor of Human Resources or related preferred field; High School Diploma/GED, mandatory
- 2-5 years experience in the field of mandatory recruitment
- Experience with recruitment databases, HRIS, ATS, candidate search tools , Jobs Sites and LinkedIn Promotion Tactics, Required
- Recent High Volume Recruiting Experience Required
- Experience in a call center environment and/or in the insurance industry (insurance environment Medicare sales) preferred. ** Qualification/skill requirements:
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work at a fast pace requires environment
- Multitasking capabilities required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required
- Strong organizational skills required
What e-TeleQuote offers you :
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Awesome PTO Package
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance Option for Employee (HDHP) ) with an HSA
- Volunteer day paid every year
- 401 (k) plan with company mail and immediate purchase
Company: e-TeleQuote Insurance Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com