This Job Listing is about Aumet in Amman, Amman, Jordan 2022
AUMET is the leading B2B marketplace to sell medical products between healthcare providers and distributors. We are innovating how distributors of medical supplies do business with consumer selling points such as pharmacies.
With 500,000 transactions per month, AUMET marketplace is a fast growing product that is capturing market share and is on a road to achieve its vision. And as we grow we need talented people to help us grow!
We are looking for a implementation candidate who will develop and maintain long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. Typically a “people person” by nature. Someone who has a hybrid of soft and hard skills who can master technology and manage customer relationships.
If you can demonstrate a positive customer experience, product adoption and ongoing communication, then this job is for you!
- The Implementation Officer is responsible for fully onboarding and training clients in Jordan to be fully accustomed to use the Aumet ERP system.
- An implementation Officer is responsible for helping clients better understand company software that the customer has purchased and how to use it efficiently.
- Implementation Officer are the face with the client in training and on-boarding the client.
- The Implementation Officer will run an effective system of communications and information flow among the field, the partners and the team;
- The Implementation Officer will collect and review material and information coming from the beneficiaries on the ground, making it accessible to the relevant staff .
- To demonstrate organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills;
- To handle working under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- To have computer literacy skills with regards to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and preferable experience with an ERP system .
- To have spoken and written fluency in English and Arabic .
- Strong understanding of accounting processes , inventory management , supply chain and requirements .
- Experience in IT sales (preferably: SaaS, ERP, Odoo, Points of Sale, Cloud solutions)
- ERP functional consultant .
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- A propensity for relationship building
- Industry knowledge
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amman, Amman, Jordan
Application Deadline: N/A