Are you looking for a Job at Enterprise in Mountain Home, AR
If you are looking to start your career with a company that grows its managers and leaders within the organization, then the business management training program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a managerial trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open ending, which means you can follow your education and shape your future. And with our inside promotion philosophy, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This location is located at our Mountain Home, location AR:
- 1347 HWY 62 E. Ste. 3, mountain house, AR 72653
This position offers a targeted annual salary for the first year of $ 42,000 – $ 45,500/year.
As you are evaluating a position with Enterprise Holdings, we encourage you to learn more about our business. Today, and every day, the safety and well-being of the employees, customers and communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest news on our response to COVID-19, click here.
As a managerial trainee, you will start learning about our business from day one while you are in one of our neighborhood branches. You will be tasked with serving as both the face of Enterprise for customers and partners, and as a behind-the-scenes operations expert. In our structured program,you will learn to master the knowledge and skills needed to manage your branch, grow new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring and support you need to be successful. You will also enter the community and establish the essential relationships to build your business.
We will teach you how to excel in customer service, sales and marketing, finance and operations. And you will learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is fundamental to growing our business and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or be within 1 semester of graduation with a bachelor’s degree.
- OR Graduate with two years of experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations and/or accidents at fault in the last 3 years.
- No DWI/DUI/DWAI or other drug and/or alcohol convictions on driving history within the past 5 years.
- Must be licensed to work in the United States and do not require our company’s sponsorship of work authorization for this position now or in the future.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mountain Home, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com