Website Enterprise Minds, Inc
Are you looking for a Job at Enterprise Minds Inc in India
About the work
Job Designations: Associate Software Engineer
Experience – Current
Workplace – Bangalore/Chennai
The role requires an engineer to be part of the core engineering team and focus on developing robust, scalable software applications and extensible used by millions of users.
We are trying to redefine the way companies view digital platforms. The right candidate needs to have the desire to learn more, to be a self-starter and innovator.
- Good programming skills (.Net, UI, Java and QA)
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good writing and language skills in English.
- Basic communication skills with an active and positive attitude towards tasks.
- Must be able to support inappropriate content with an emotionally strong nature, maturity and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and talent to figure with the least direction.
- Personalized experience using Internet sites and social communication tools.
- Must be able to diligently follow the policies and procedures set by the company
- Attitude to get things done!
Candidates who applywill have to undergo an evaluation. Once selected, they will receive a conditional offer letter and will have to undergo intensive 12-week training in any of the Full Stack technologies (Java, .Net, UI and QA). The training will be online, live recorded and live project based. Candidates must successfully complete the training. After training, they will go through an assessment and interview process. Selected candidates will receive a permanent letter of offer with a mandatory 18-month service.
Who Should Apply
Candidates already in the IT industry, but eager to work with global IT companies and better technologies.
Candidates not currently in the IT industry, but willing to move to the IT industry for better career prospects
Job Types: Full-time, Up-to-Date
Bachelor Degree (preferred)
Preferably, graduates in CS/IT from 2019-2021 faints. (MCA/BCA or BTech or BSC IT or any other relevant domain).
Good communication skills with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent grade) grades from a recognized university/institution.
· Salary package – Rs 4L per year (after successful completion of training and onboarding. Spend of INR 20000 during training will be provided. Spend will be paid upon successful completion of training and joining the company .
· Work from home Remote work will only be applicable in covert or similar situations.
· Share your resume at hr-india@eminds .ai [email protected]
Company: Enterprise Minds, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com