This Job Listing is about VergeSense in United States 2022
The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today’s employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today’s employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today’s employee expectations.
VergeSense is looking for experienced and highly self-motivated Account Executives that have demonstrated a successful track record of selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service solutions into the Enterprise market (F1000s) in a very fast paced environment.
The Account Executive will be a relentless hunter prospecting in their respective territories and accounts identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to engage in, manage and close. Beyond the initial close, they will proactively manage their installed customer base to drive upsell opportunities.
The AE will develop subject matter expertise in the Workplace Technology domain, and will be expected to engage C-Level executives responsible for managing RE portfolios at F1000 companies to educate them on the strategic value of workplace analytics.
This position is to cover the the EMEA region for VergeSense, a region that we are currently experiencing rapid growth in.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience selling data analytics, preferably in the proptech domain
- 3+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($500k ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce to document and track sales activity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A