Website Octopus Deploy
This Job Listing is about Octopus Deploy in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 2022
We make Octopus Deploy.
We simplify complex software deployments so our customers can focus on what they do best and ship software on time without unwanted disruptions or surprises.
🐙350,000+ people use Octopus Deploy.
🐙600,000+ virtual machines run our Tentacle agent.
🐙150,000,000+ deployments to date.
🐙90% support emails answered in two hours or less.
🐙Over 25,000 companies use Octopus Deploy, including (curious? check this out)
Octopus Deploy is one of Australia’s fastest-growing software companies (and we’re taking on the world). After bootstrapping for a decade, in 2021, we quietly raised Australia’s second-largest ever venture capital raise, accepting a USD 172M minority investment from Insight Partners.
The Account Executive will join our growing team and will help to identify potential client opportunities and generate new business. In this role, you will nurture and grow our relationship with customers by owning accounts and delivering exceptional performance and service.
This is a remote role to work from anywhere in the United States. You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, or Spain to apply for this opportunity.
A Typical Day Will Look Like:
- Identifying emerging product and industry trends through customer insights and competitive analysis to continually feed vertical opportunities into the pipeline for assessment.
- Developing and managing sales pipeline & accurate forecast through the CRM system.
- Building multi-threaded strategic relationships within assigned named accounts.
- Serving as key client contact for all customers and co-ordinate resources to support pre & post-sale experience; professional services, technical account team.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Developing and presenting executive-level presentations to new and existing customers.
You’ll Be A Great Fit For This Role If You:
- Live in the Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, or Spain with unrestricted working rights.
- English fluency/primary language- you must be able to fluently read, speak and write English.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, putting your hand up to help where needed, mentoring junior team members, and making a positive contribution to the culture of the business.
- Are ambitious and driven: You enthusiastically create new business opportunities.
- Have at least 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience ideally in DevOps.
- Know the industry and can demonstrate 5+ years of software sales experience.
- Have experience managing a list of 6-20 accounts, existing and new customers.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and partners.
- Can demonstrate a track record of quota attainment.
- Have a strong business development background and experience in opening new logos.
Why Is This A Great Opportunity?
- We offer great benefits, including generous laptop and home office allowances, plus stock options!
- Annual leave of 25 x days.
- Parents receive 12 weeks of fully Paid Parental Leave.
- We value transparency and fairness in every aspect of our business. For example, Paul (our CEO) shares monthly updates on company performance, and our pay structures are designed to pass the ‘printer test’.
- Trust and autonomy. Octonauts are treated like adults, and are trusted to find the best way of working for the task at hand, without managers looking over their shoulder.
- You’ll be joining a high-growth company with numerous opportunities to learn and advance your career.
- Remote first: work from wherever you feel most productive.
- We are a supportive company where everyone’s contribution is valued.
- We respect and encourage work/life balance.
- We’ve built an inclusive workplace culture and understand the true importance of culture-add, versus culture-fit.
- From day 1, you’ll have a buddy helping you get your bearings. You can book in coffee chats with anyone in the company. We encourage everyone to have a voice in all aspects of the product and the business. So much so that we have an open chat policy (all channels are public by default) and everyone is welcome
- Also when it comes to inclusivity, we mean it, check out our handbook!
- If you’d like to work at Octopus, reach out and say hello!
How To Apply:
- You must have ongoing unrestricted work rights in the relevant job ad location (Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom) to apply for this opportunity.
- Submit a CV – your LinkedIn profile is also acceptable as long as it contains enough information for us to assess your fit for the role.
- We welcome any other relevant documents or portfolios necessary to showcase your skillset and why you think you’d be a great fit here at Octopus.
Company: Octopus Deploy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A