Website Stichting Cordaad Nijkerk
This Job Listing is about Stichting Cordaad Nijkerk in Sud-Ouest, Burkina Faso 2022
Engineering Projects Coordinator required within an engineering company based in Chippenham, SN15.
- £21 – £22 per hour PAYE, depending on experience
- Umbrella contractors also welcome
- Monday Thursday 07.30 15.30 & Friday 07.30 15.00
- Free parking on site or a short walk from Chippenham station
- Start ASAP
- Weekly paid
About the role
- Providing planning support and coordination of engineering activities and projects to the engineering teams
- Taking part in project meetings and proposing adjustments
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress and quality of a project
- Organising all project-related paperwork
- Communicating with clients to continuously define project objectives
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Coordinating all project team members so workflow remains on schedule
The right candidate
- Previous experience of working in similar environment with similar role responsibilities
- A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology
- The ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload to meet required deadlines and performance standards
- Effective communication skills that allow the individual to communicate internally and externally, at all levels.
- Familiar with types of factory equipment including pick and place machines, conventional machines, and associated plant.
- Familiar with planned and preventive maintenance.
To find out more about this role, please apply online or call the Pertemps Bristol Technical team and speak to Lucy Martin or Larry Stokes
Company: Stichting Cordaad Nijkerk
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sud-Ouest, Burkina Faso
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.