Website GovTech Singapore
This Job Listing is about GovTech Singapore in Singapore, Singapore 2022
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) seeks to transform the delivery of Government Digital Services by taking an “outside-in” view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with the public to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As part of the Digital Workplace engagement team, you advocate user experience for public officers across government agencies. Working with the product managers, you lead a cross-functional team to engage government agencies, manage change journey for public officers and drive the adoption of the G2E (Government-to-Employee) products.
To be successful, you will need a deep understanding of the product value and the context/domain in which the product is to be implemented across the government agencies. You will engage different stakeholders, position the products and match the products appropriately with relevant use cases and user archetype. In addition, you will also have to listen actively, be diligent to user and partner needs, and communicate clearly and concisely about products and processes to different partners.
What you will be working on:
- Engage public officers in different agencies to understand their needs.
- Analyse user data and map user journey of public officers to identify and prioritise pain points and improvement opportunities across G2E product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product managers and UX designers to shape product roadmaps.
- Plan and execute go-to-market engagement to drive product adoption, including product launches, communications, training, and incentive / reward programme.
- Setup and run community of practice for different segments of public officers to ensure continuous engagement and feedback across G2E product portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years’ relevant ICT experience, including experience working in the public sector at WOG level; or for multinational corporations or tech organisations at a country or regional level customer success enablement or accounts management.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust at all levels in the government and key suppliers
- Ability to influence and thrive in a matrix organisation
- Creative problem solving, innovative thinking, and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Results-oriented, analytical good attention to details
- Excellent written and presentation abilities required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours
Company: GovTech Singapore
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A