Are you looking for a Job at Emeritus in India
About the work
At ERUDITUS/Emeritus, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our goal is to create great leaders through our world-class executive education programs. We offer combined, online, and customized programs to over 1,000,000 participants from over 100 countries. We work in collaboration with the executive education divisions of many global institutions, including Columbia Business School, INSEAD, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Berkeley Haas, Kellogg, Cambridge Judge Business School, Imperial College Business School. In recent years, we have partnered with top institutions in India including IIM Calcutta, IIT Bombay, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, IIT Delhi, ISB and XLRI. Our 1200-member team works from our offices in Boston, Mexico City, Dubai, China, India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai) and Singapore to help fulfill our mission.
Participants who graduated from our programs, benefit in 4 ways
- DEEPEN YOUR INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL: They learn from faculty at the world’s best business schools
- MANAGE YOUR BRAND CAPITAL: Your curriculum showcases global education in business schools business
- INCREASE THEIR SOCIAL CAPITAL: They make lifelong connections with professionals around the world
- IMPROVE THEIR CAREER CAPITAL: They see career acceleration through the skills they learn
In your role as Associate Product Director, you will reportto the Regional Product Director. The Regional Director is responsible for all aspects of Eruditus/EMERITUS Products.
Your responsibility is to discover market opportunities, develop new courses to address those opportunities, bring them to market, drive enrollment, ensure learning outcomes for students . You will work with the other Eruditus/EMERITUS teams to fulfill these responsibilities. We have specialized teams for course development, course marketing, course enrollment, course delivery, and alumni management.
You will find yourself succeeding in your role if you discover big market opportunities and then create and deliver courses for that opportunity . We expect enrollment to grow quickly and have a high impact on learning.
Currently, we want to expand our course footprint in the online and blended courses segment. And we’re looking to get deeper into emerging markets with these courses. These would be your first responsibilities.
- Discover global/local market opportunities for courses: by understanding the trends in the learning market, the offerings of our existing university partners, discovering new university partners we can partner with for courses
- Building new courses/updating existing courses with pricing, markets, value proposition, differentiators
- Collaborate with University Relations, Design Learning and Other Stakeholdersrelevant during the product development phase
- Driving enrollment for these courses, working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Driving Student Outcome Projects for Improvement – Work Connections, Networking Opportunities, Continuous Learning
- P&L Management for Courses/Product Line
- Managing and driving product managers for growth
Your skills and qualifications
- Re/product launches: experience of launched products and their adequate market results
- Sizing: experience in sizing a product identifying underserved market opportunities
- Sales and Marketing: Experience driving sales and marketing for products with revenue targets
- Innovation/collaboration: examples of how to drive innovative projects to success by working with diverse teams
Local – Remote
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org