Website Kapsuun Group, LLC
This Job Listing is about Kapsuun Group, LLC in Iraq 2022
The Electronics Technician Communications Equipment FSR will provide communications- electronics (C-E) equipment, technical and maintenance support for systems, subsystems, and fixed and mobile communications platforms for the Department of Defense (DOD) US Special Operations Forces (SOF). This is an OCONUS position to locations designated as Hazardous Duty by the U.S. Department of State.
- Provide communications-electronics (C-E) equipment, technical and maintenance support for systems, subsystems, and fixed and mobile communications platforms for the DoD SOF.
- Travel to hazardous duty areas.
- Meet and maintain training and “Fit for Duty” requirements which are specified health and physical requirements, as specified by the contract(s) and applicable U.S. government directives (i.e. CENTCOM Mod 12).
- Recommend process improvements or procedure modifications.
- Determine types of tests to be performed.
- Initiate and prepare written equipment status reports.
- Communicate effectively with other technical personnel.
- Adhere to safety and security processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with the following:
- US military electronics training
- C-E test equipment
- SOF Tactical or Shipboard radio (SATCOM, LOS, and HF) operations/maintenance
- COMSEC equipment operations/maintenance
- Component level repair and soldering
- KU band (strong experience)
- Motorola XTS/XTL portable and mobile radio operator and maintainer VOIP and IP networking
- Valid U.S. tourist passport
- Secret clearance required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- INFOCOM Certified Technology Specialist preferred
- Ability to pass a medical prescreening for deployment
- Ability to travel up to 90-100% of the time
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Ability to meet and maintain the certifications/qualifications for deployment travel to Hazardous Duty locations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Military Leadership Training
#Kapsuun Group, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Company: Kapsuun Group, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Iraq
Application Deadline: N/A