Are you looking for a Job at Elastic in United States
About the work
Elastic is a research company based on free and open equity. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and without friction. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observational capability, and security, built on a technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From locating documents to monitoring infrastructure and searching for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations around the world, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a company distributed with Elasticians worldwide and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a dynamic Billing Analyst to join our Finance team! The primary responsibility of the collections analyst is to collect outstanding accounts receivable payments. This individual must have strong social and time management skills. The ability to be detail-oriented and prioritize key tasks will be critical to success here at Elastic.
If you do well in a role that gives you a chance to make an impact, remain calm under pressure, and recognize that sometimes a good sense of humor is important, then this role could be for you!
What will you do:
- Collect business-to-business accounts in an effort to reduce accounts receivable and minimize expenseswith defaulted debts.
- Contact customers via email or phone to secure outstanding balances.
- Perform account reconciliations as needed to resolve any account discrepancies.
- Resolve unapplied and unidentified cash payments to ensure accurate postage to the customer’s account.
- Work with customers who have delinquent balances to negotiate payment plans.
- Talk to management to determine if additional action is required for delinquent accounts.
- Process customer credit card payments. Address any credit card declines with the customer.
- Respond to customer inquiries within 24-48 hours.
- Prepare and analyze weekly billing reports to determine billing strategies to assist management with cash forecast goals.
- Review progress on key performance indicators with management, with a focus on continuous improvement.
What you bring:
Do you have at least 2 years of professional billing and collections experience that you would like to develop and apply in a fast-paced, high-growth global environment?
Are you happy interacting with customers and other teams?
If it’s you, I hope you also have:
- Associate degree, preferably in accounting, finance or business, or equivalent work experience.
- Good organizational skills with great attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service skills as well as the ability to collaborate with membersof your team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy, both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in SAAS/software industry (preferred, not required).
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce and G Suite (preferred, not required).
Additional information – we take care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to start a new career or develop an existing one, Elastic is the kind of company where you can balance a great job with a great life. Your age is just a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your kids are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive for equal benefits across regions, and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe that taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here, not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to create your calendar with flexible locations and times for many functions
- Large number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1,500 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- Up to 40 hours a year to use on volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with a minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.