Are you looking for a Job at EIS in Tempe, AZ
EIS Legacy, LLC
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or other legally protected.
Job Description of Account Specialist
The Account Specialist sells to existing customers in the core (medium potential) and pursues new opportunities passed by the lead generation team. The Account Specialist will be responsible for contacting prospects, managing existing customer needs and closing sales. Understanding of the market for repairs/transformers of equipment and associated materials.
Account Specialist Goals
- Provide a positive customer experience by promoting services and products as an EIS brand ambassador.
- Facilitate manufacturing and sales activities How to contact customers, create quote prices and accept and process new orders.
- Promote and maintain relationships with the Core (high) segment
- Manage accounts in a structured internal sales environment and interact with customers throughout the sales process
- Pursue leads from the sales pipeline and marketing campaigns and value propositions and opportunities EIS as a solution provider
- Contribute to lead generation initiatives leads to qualify leads and prospects as a solution provider
- Promotenew products and campaigns supported by product management and digital marketing
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers and leverage them as part of the solution presentation (and possibly lead generation)
- Collaborate with operations and manufacturing teams to assist with sales processes and customer service needs
- Provide weekly/monthly sales and gross profit forecast updates for leadership teams
- Use SAP data to identify sales opportunities and track sales, gross profit, revenue target and order backlogs
- Manage CRM data and pipeline tracker to facilitate follow-ups, monitor progress and close opportunities
- Partner with Inside End Market Specialist as required to serve clients using their industry and product expertise
Account Specialist Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales/business.
- An engine repair background a plus.
- Bachelor of Economics or related field required
- At least 1 year of previous key account experience
- General math and problem-solving skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude and mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
Account Specialist Preferred Experience/Skills
- Previous experience in industrial sales/distribution
- Knowledge of the electrical equipment repair sectorand/or transformer manufacturing or repair background
# LI2021 ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.