dubizzle vacancy in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Senior Android Engineer
Are you looking for a Job at dubizzle in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
for dubizzle is the largest online classifieds marketplace in the United Arab Emirates. The platform handles millions of requests per day, and continuous integration, autoscaling rollouts, and event-driven microservice architectures are part of the daily work. forforDubizzle \”squads\” are x-functional high performance teams established with the mission of providing mutually beneficial exchanges for our beloved users. We believe that engineers are central to the problem discovery process, which is why we allow teams to own the \”what and how\” of their respective missions. forforAt Dubizzle, we believe in honesty, propriety, and innovation. We are here to digitally disrupt and build the best platform the Middle East has ever seen! forforAs a Senior Android Engineer, you will create and maintain a world-class mobile app in collaboration with the other engineers in your product flow, QA team, design team, and technical team leaders. You will be responsible for advancing our mobile application and ensuring scale as we grow to millions of monthly active users in many countries. forfor In this role, you
- Live true to our ambitions to build an industry-leading platform that relentlessly focuses on innovation.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Write and maintain exemplary code following practicesindustry standard programming software.
- Get a detailed understanding of the complete architecture of our product.
- Mentor within a peer programming environment and provide guidance on tasks regardless of complexity or scale.
- Work closely with other teams from the early design stages to identifying and solving production problems and managing the complete SDLC.
- Supports a wide range of products that focus on automation, availability and performance and above all reliability, as well as supporting mobile engineers and business intelligence before, during and after every sprint. for
- At least 4 years of experience in native Android development (Java and Kotlin);
- A deep understanding of the Android SDK, Room Database, RxJava/RxAndroid.
- Working knowledge of Android Jetpack, architecture components and dependency injection libraries (eg Dagger and HILT)
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (Flutter, React Native, etc. ) it is an advantage.
- A good understanding of MVC, MVP and MVVM patterns.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- Analytical thinking; Conceptual thinking; Detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment; for
- A dynamic and high-performance team.
- Multicultural environmentwith more than 40 different nationalities
- Tax-free competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual allocation of airline tickets
- Discounts for employees across multiple vendors in the emirates
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.