Website DISH Network
Are you looking for a Job at DISH Network in Surprise, AZ
Do you like to be active and work hands-on with the latest cutting-edge technology? forfor Join our award-winning J.D. Power! forfor Watch our video to experience a day in the life of a DISH technician:
for The Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees at 125 facilities providing customer service solutions in every zip code. Our installation technicians are leading the charge for a better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with each home they visit. Our dedication to customer experience is paying off: In 2021, DISH won the J.D. Power for being # 1 in overall customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row. forfor What’s in it for you? for
- $ 17.25 per hour
- Plus a 6-month promotion with a pay increase of $ 1.00 per hour!
- Incentive paid with potential up to $ 6,400 in your first year and $ 9,100 each year thereafter based on your performance!
- Our biggest benefit is the opportunity as we promote from within
- Over 300 current field managers began their careers as DISH technicians!
- Ongoing 10% salary increases incorporated with each new DISH technician level achieved!
- Grow four levels as a DISH coach and beyond throughout your career!
- Paid time off: vacation and sick time
- Schedulingfree DISH TV at a value of $ 114.99/mo in your home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans
- Paid training, tools and uniforms
What are you going to do? forfor We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation experience and a passion to share it, our technicians are creating opportunities for themselves in the future. forforIn this role, you:
- Install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them with new custom technology
- Work autonomously to increase sales and deliver smart home solutions to customers at daily
- Relocate power and place stands, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, and whole-home connectivity technology in customer homes.
- Take in-person site surveys and home evaluations
What skills and experience do you need? forfor Ideal technicians have:
- Great energy, resourcefulness and multitasking
- Good eye for opportunities to sell customers new custom technologies
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity
- Sales, electrical, maintenance, repair, cable, military or customer service experience preferred
All technicians must have:
- Ability to work in person in multiple households per day (this is not a work from home position; you will be in the field servingclients’ homes)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on stairs, lift more than 70 pounds. sometimes crawl in small spaces, work in all climates, and stay within the 335-pound individual weight requirement
- Valid driver’s license in the state in which you are seeking employment, with a driving record that meets the minimum security requirements of DISH standard
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to change work hours; five/six days Workweeks may be required during peak season hours
From versatile health benefits to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our career website. forforEmployment is dependent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment evaluation, which includes a drug test and an acceptable driving record. forfor Additional benefits!
- Insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- HSA contributions of up to $ 520/year by making the tobacco-free pledge , Health Screening, and Online Rx Enrollment and Virtual Tours
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with purchased company funds of $ .50 per dollar up to $ 2,500/year plus a generous share of the profits
- Stock Purchase Plan: Option to purchase DISH shares at 15% discount rates
- Deep discounts with Smart Home Services products such as sound bars, routers and smart cameras/doorbells
- Refundtuition up to 75% of eligible expenses up to $ 2,000 per year at an accredited college or university after 90 days of employment plus discounts with various colleges we have partnered with
- Recognition Program and amazing rewards: trophies and food days, high-value branded apparel and prizes, on- and off-site events, elaborate reward trips and much more
- Ability to promote two tiers within your first year with a commensurate title and a 10% hourly pay increase
- DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, goggles and sanitizing solutions . Additionally, we train our technicians on current COVID protocols, strict cleaning practices, and how to limit one-on-one interactions while servicing customer homes.
- Ability to rise to multiple levels of leadership within IHS, Commercial, Sales and Wireless
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your professional potential
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Surprise, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org