Website DISH Network
Are you looking for a Job at DISH Network in Lexa, AR
About the work
Do you enjoy being active and working with the latest cutting edge technology?
Join our award-winning J.D. Power Home Services team!
Check out our video to experience a day in the life of a DISH technician:
The in-house service organization supports thousands of talented employees across 125 facilities, providing customer service solutions across all zip codes. Our installation technicians are leading the way in the quest for a better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home they visit. Our dedication to the customer experience is paying off: in 2021, DISH won the J.D. Power Award for being #1 in overall customer satisfaction for the fourth consecutive year.
What do you get out of it?
- $17 an hour
- Plus a 6 month promotion with a $1.00 an hour pay raise!
- Incentive paid with potential up to $6,400 the first year and $9,100 each year thereafter, based on your performance!
- Our biggest benefit is the opportunity, as we promote from within
- More than 300 current field managers started their careers as DISH technicians!
- Continuous 10% salary increases incorporated with each new level of DISH technician achieved!
- Grow four levels as a DISH technician and beyond throughout your career!
- Paid leave – vacation and sick leave
- DISH TV free programming worth $114.99/month in your home, in addition to plansSlingTV and Boost Mobile at deep discounts
- Paid training, tools and uniforms
What are you going to do?
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation experience and a passion to share it, our technicians are building opportunities for themselves far into the future.
In this role, you will:
- Install and manage products for customers, while creating opportunities to sell them on new custom technologies
- Work autonomously to upsell and deliver smart home solutions to customers on a daily basis
- Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers and whole-house connectivity technology in customers’ homes
- Conduct on-site surveys and in-person home assessments
What skills and experience do you need?
Ideal coaches have:
- High energy, resourcefulness and multitasking
- An eye for opportunities to sell customers a new custom technology
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative , with a high degree of integrity
- Preferred experience in sales, electrical, maintenance, cable, military and/or customer service
All technicians must have:
- Ability to work face-to-face in multiple homes a day (this is not a work-at-home position; you will be out in the field tending to clients’ homes)
- Ability to stand up for long periods periods on stairs, get upover 70 lbs. sometimes crawl into tight spaces, work in all weather and stay within the 335 pound individual weight requirement
- Driver’s license valid in the state you are looking for employment, with a driving record that meet minimum DISH standard security requirements
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to streamline working hours; five/six daysweeks of work may be required during peak seasonal hours
From versatile health benefits to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment screening to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
- Insurance benefits, including medical, dental, and eye care
- HSA contributions up to $520/year, with a no-smoking commitment, evaluation Health and Online Rx Enrollment and Virtual Tours
- 401(k) retirement plan with earned funds from $0.50 per dollar up to $2,500/year plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan – Option to purchase DISH stock at 15% discount rates
- Deep discounts with Smart Home Services products such as soundbars, routers and smart cameras/doorbells
- Tuition reimbursement of up to 75% of eligible expenses up to $2,000 per year at an accredited college or university after 90 days of employment, plus discounts at various universitieswe partner with
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition Program – trophies and food days, high-value branded clothing and prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate reward trips and much more
- Ability to promote two levels in the first year, with proportional title and 10% hourly wage increase
- DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all protective equipment individual, including masks, gloves, goggles and sanitizing solutions. In addition, we train our technicians in current COVID protocols, strict cleaning practices, and how to limit individual interactions while servicing clients’ homes.
- Ability to advance to various levels of leadership in IHS, Commercial, Sales and Wireless
- Training and ongoing development to maximize your career potential
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Lexa, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com