Website DISH Network
Are you looking for a Job at DISH Network in Phoenix, AZ
DISH supports 135 internal service facilities (IHS) that provide customer service solutions in every postcode, across the country. The IHS organization comprises thousands of talented and dedicated employees who fill dedicated roles for a flawless customer experience, providing the industry’s best products and services for DISH and many other national and domestic brands.
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $ 13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We shocked the pay-TV industry in the mid-1990s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, hiring some of the largest US companies in the process, and became the fourth largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live Internet TV service, Sling TV, which defies traditional pay-TV norms and offers consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
We now aim to overturn the wireless industry and unseat established incumbents.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure and the desire to win: it is in our DNA. We are looking for people with energy, intelligence and an irresistible need to reach the finish line to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Field Resource Coordinators are key players in helping our engineers and our company achieve their goals. We have a responsibility toensure that our technical resources are able to serve our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. This is done through route day changes and customer appointment scheduling adjustments.
What’s in it for you?
- $ 19.00/hour
- Great promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive package of benefits including discounted DISH Network services, paid leave, medical, dental and eye insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase and tuition refund program
Mainly responsible for:
- Communicate in real time with home service professionals about any problems and resulting routing changes.
- Work with technicians to arrange customer appointments on the same day.
- Tracking and communicating the progress of appointments with the management of the field.
- Notification and assignment of additional tasks to external subcontractors.
- Answer incoming calls from customers who show up and handle/transfer appropriately.
- Staying sharp. During the day, various activities are carried out that require considerable attention and precision.
Bilingual Spanish a plus.
A successful field resource coordinator:
- Be a supporter of our customers; have the drive to develop your knowledge of the tools and resources to deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of the organization.
- Organize, prioritize and monitor activitiesappropriately for effective and efficient completion of the job.
- Adapt to changing responsibilities and priorities in a dynamic, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Get the push to learn and master DISH’s workforce management (WFM) and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Training and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is an advantage; or a combination of education and experience.
- Discount DISH Network Scheduling
- Medical, Health, Dental and Eye Insurance Savings Account
- Flexible spending options and employee care plan
- 401 (k) e Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Refund
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to achieve in other companies
- Exposure to all branches of the business that will allow you to choose the next step that suits yours interests and desired career path.
We are a drug-free workplace
Dish Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation: $ 19.00/hour
From versatile health benefits to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our career opportunities website.
Intake is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com