Website DISH Network
Are you looking for a Job at DISH Network in Forrest City, AR
Do you enjoy being active and working in the field with the latest cutting-edge technologies?
Join our award-winning J.D. Power!
Watch our video to experience a day in the life of a DISH technician:
The In-Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees across 125 facilities providing customer service solutions in every zip code. Our installation technicians are leading the charge for a better customer experience by educating and connecting more Americans with every home they visit. Our dedication to the customer experience is paying off – in 2021, DISH earned the J.D. Power to be number 1 in overall customer satisfaction for the fourth consecutive year.
What’s inside for you?
- $ 17 per hour
- Plus, a 6 month promotion with a $ 1.00 per hour increase!
- Incentive paid with potential up to $ 6,400 in the first year and $ 9,100 each year thereafter based on your performance!
- Our biggest advantage is the opportunity, as we promote from within
- Over 300 current Field Managers have started their careers as DISH technicians!
- Continuous 10% salary increases integrated with each new DISH Technician level achieved!
- Grow four levels as a DISH technician and beyond throughout your career!
- Paid leave – vacation and sickness
- Free DISH TV programming worth $ 114.99 per month at your home, plus SlingTV plansand Boost Mobile heavily discounted
- Paid training, tools and uniforms
What will you do?
We build our value around simplifying life. Thanks to installation experience and a passion for sharing, our technicians are building opportunities for themselves in the distant future.
In this role, you will need to:
- Install and manage customer products, creating opportunities to sell them on a new custom technology
- Work independently to sell and offer smart home solutions to customers on a daily basis
- Relocate power and place stands, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, and whole-home connectivity technology in customer homes
- Lead in-person inspections and assessments at home
What skills and experience do you need?
The ideal technicians have:
- High energy, resourcefulness and multitasking skills
- Eye for opportunities to sell new customized technologies to customers
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity
- Preferred experience in sales, electricity, maintenance, cables, military services and/or customer support
All technicians must have:
- Ability to work in person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work from home position; you will be in the field serving clients’ homes)
- Ability to stand up for long periods of time on the stairs, lift over 70 lbs. sometimes, crawl insmall spaces, work in all climates and stay within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs
- Driver’s license valid in the state you are looking for work, with a driving record that meets the minimum safety requirements of DISH standard
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to change working hours; five/six days it may take working weeks during peak seasonal periods
From versatile health benefits to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our Career website.
Intake is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which includes a drug test and acceptable driving record.
- Insurance benefits including doctors, dentists and eye care professionals
- HSA contributions of up to $ 520 per year by assuming the tobacco-free commitment, health assessment and l ” Online Rx Membership and Virtual Tours
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with acquired funds of $ 0.50 per dollar up to $ 2,500 per year plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan – Option to buy DISH shares at discounted rates of 15%
- Deep discounts with Smart Home Services products such as soundbars, routers and smart cameras/doorbells
- Tuition reimbursement of up to 75% of eligible expenses up to $ 2,000 annually at an accredited college or university after 90 days of work plus discounts with several universities we have partnered with
- Incredible rewards and recognition program: trophies and daysof food, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on-site and off-site events, elaborate award travel and much more
- Ability to promote two tiers within the first year with commensurate title and hourly wage increase of 10%
- DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, goggles and sanitizing solutions. Additionally, we train our technicians on current COVID protocols, rigorous cleaning practices, and how to limit individual interactions while servicing clients’ homes.
- Ability to promote multiple levels of leadership within IHS, commercial, sales and wireless
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Forrest City, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com