This Job Listing is about Kissterra in Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
Kissterra is a leading Israeli Insurtech company that is revolutionizing the way insurance carriers view marketing.
Since founded in 2015, we have built proprietary technology utilizing deep data and analytics to streamline the consumer – carrier relationship.
Whether through our innovative customer acquisition abilities, proprietary modeling and pricing technology or our AI based insurance cloud solutions, Kissterra’s mission is to infuse digital capabilities into insurance companies and help them grow.
In the last years, we have been working closely with the largest companies in the world utilizing our technology and directly impacting the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Director Product Manager who will work with interesting people, meet interesting people and come across interesting ideas.
If you want to be part of changing the biggest industry in the world…
Join our team and let’s make an impact!
What’s the Job?
- Lead company’s main product – Datacloud, real time analytics and acquisition SaaS platform.
- Define product strategy and roadmap based on interactions with customers, sales, marketing and company leadership.
- Lead your squad to execute the roadmap – manage the sprints, scoping, quality and delivery according to the timelines.
- Connect and collaborate with product, UX, marketing, engineering teams, and strategic partners to drive decision-making and build world-class products.
- Translate high level requirements to crystal clear specifications and technical integrations.
- Research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Work with our customers directly through the implementation, onboarding and ongoing to assure success and satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with our partners and ecosystem to enhance product offering.
- Lead and mentor product managers at your squad.
What Do You Bring?
- At least 5 years of experience as a SaaS, B2B, Product Manager in a product company.
- Experience managing an enterprise product.
- Ability to lead US enterprise customers through the implementation and onboarding. Native level English is a must.
- Previous experience in a startup environment, dynamic, high pace, focus on incremental value.
- Experience integrating third-party providers and clients.
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Strong analytical skills, Independent, self-starter, superior organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in InsureTech / Martech is an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A