Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Your long tenure in the software industry has made you a SaaS expert with multiple winning product strategies under your belt. You have a unique ability to understand how software can resolve customers’ needs and draw insights that improve their value. Yet, you are stuck as an end-to-end manager, wasting time overseeing the development lifecycle of a single product. How would you like to be a visionary that will reshape the future of over 100 B2B SaaS products?
Aurea is an enterprise software company that turns struggling products into winners by focusing on what creates business value. Most companies keep adding worthless features to their products, which keep you busy with implementation and project management, but not us. We want your vast SaaS expertise to discover the unique selling proposition for our existing products and improve the features that matter to customers.
Your job will be to create exciting visions and roadmaps for SaaS products. For every one of our solutions, you will dig deep into market research, identify trends and patterns in customer behavior, and make critical commercial decisions that guide the marketing and sales team in making the product successful.
Excited about revamping multiple million-dollar products? Apply today and join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating a vision for B2B SaaS products about how they can generate long-term business value based on customer and market information.
- Establishing product roadmaps and setting milestones for value realization.
- Making important commercial decisions that enable the sales and marketing teams to deliver business value.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing the entire product development cycle. Instead, you will focus solely on what you do best: product strategies.
- Technical product decisions. We have a dedicated team for technical product management so you can focus on the commercial aspects.
- Cross-functional communication or garnering stakeholder alignment. You will be the primary decision-maker.
Director Of Product Management Key Responsibilities
Deliver product visions that attract customers, and product roadmaps that create business value.
- At least 5 years of B2B SaaS product management experience
- Experience with the early-stage development of a commercial SaaS product
- Experience in finding a successful product-market fit and building visionoadmaps for software products
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4679-NG-Lagos-DirectorofProd.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A