DIRECTOR FRAGRANCES SOUTH AFRICA H/F in MANE 2022 at CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
This Job Listing is about MANE in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
Description du poste Fonction
Ventes – Commercial Aromes
Intitulé du poste
DIRECTOR FRAGRANCES SOUTH AFRICA H/F
Description Du Poste
To build a growing and profitable business for Mane:
Taking over current regional (Angola, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambic, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, DRC)customers to consolidate work to date and provide substantial growth in the next 5 years.
Exploring and opening business relevant opportunities at MANE both in the medium and longer term.
Working closely with a concise group of customers to build real partnership and long-term business to further the strategic drive within Mane EMEA and globally.
Providing leadership & partnering with Evaluation, Marketing, Category Management, Regulation as well as all other disciplines including the international sales teams to give the great service our customers expect. Strong project management to harness all company strengths to a positive result.
Continuing to promulgate the very positive image that MANE enjoys within the industry.
Monitor clients credit limit and payment terms
Forecast accuracy follow up
Feed regional / EMEA structure and Category managers with all relevant information regarding its market (client, competition, products)
To engage in the strategy of the business to help drive opportunities for the future.
Other activities as deemed relevant by management.
Profil du candidat recherché
The Role Requires
Intelligence, common sense, initiative and the will to succeed
Curiousity, with the know how to condense & funnel information logically both in and out of the company. Making things clearer rather than more complex when things are often uncertain and unfocussed.
Adaptability and the ability to harness change in a fast-moving industry to the positive.
Leadership by guidance, expectation and example rather than by dictat. A “natural leader…”
Good interpersonal skills, real teamwork, the ability to see the best in the input from all sides and use to Mane’s advantage.
Ability to take the initiative and bring others along with them. Self-motivated.
Honest, trustworthy and transparent.
A strong interest in fragrances from an industry perspective, a good sense of to smell and discrimination allowing informed discussion with clients. Knowledge of the NPD Marketing task. Understanding the customer’s challenges and giving valued opinion.
Literate and able to use all business tools with confidence (internal reporting & project management processes).
Excellent presentation skills with a gift for clear & persuasive communication
Happy to travel when necessary and understand the value of such to the business effort.
- Strategic development and management of the South Africa, East Africa.
- Generate Fragrance sales as per sales budget
- Set yearly sales targets by customer and manage these targets vs. actual and vs. budget.
- Conduct and manage research
- Consolidate/Defend and grow the existing business.
- Identify, develop and grow new business.
- Develop marketing strategies for new opportunities.
- Continuously bring back market products from all covered markets.
- Manage, coach, advise (recruitment) the Laboratories manager
- Assist him/her in defining a strategy for the application lab, soap lab, and compounding lab i.e. suggest equipment / assess employees’ performance
- Manage, coach, advise (recruitment) the FDM / CATmanager
- Assist him/her in defining a strategy for the department, assess employee’s performance
- Manage, coach, advise (recruitment) the Ass Marketing manager
- Assist him/her in defining a strategy for the department, assess employees’ performance
- Develop and manage the sales and cost budgets.
- Determine and set credit policies in conjunction with company policies and procedures.
- Set yearly travel budget and manage actual and vs. budget.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
‐ Tertiary education or minimum 5 year experience in the industry
‐ Good knowledge of FMCG market
Please send you CV and letter to Kelly CERFONTYNE via email to : [email protected]
Type de contrat
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.