Direct Materials Buying Support Analyst in Mondelēz International 2022 at Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Mondelēz International
This Job Listing is about Mondelēz International in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You will work in Mondelēz International Business Services and help us deliver an impeccable service experience with your customer focus and meticulous attention to detail in administrative tasks. In this role, you will ensure that processes are adhered to and documented.
How You Will Contribute
Be responsible for the day-to-day administration and operation support for processes in your area of responsibility and will deliver them within agreed to deadlines and ensure service quality is maintained. You will ensure that all activities comply with standard operating procedures and legal requirements, including data privacy considerations and work with other team members to ensure that end-to-end processes are efficient and accurate, including data input and maintenance. You will deal with access requests/issues and identify and act on continuous improvement opportunities.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Experience in your specific area of responsibility
- Experience in administration with a strong customer service orientation
- Computer literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Experience working to deadlines with strong prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
More about the role:
- You will act as a Direct Materials Buying Support Analyst within the Global Team, servicing EU & MEA region
- Performing administrative contract creation and contract/purchase order maintenance in SAP
- Logging support queries accurately and in detail within internal ticketing tool (e.g. user information, source of queries, description of problem and solution)
- Manage relationships with buyers and stakeholders
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Fluent English any other European language will be an advantage
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- 1-2 years of experience within the procurement function will be an asset
- Excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally
- University degree (Bachelors) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) is an advantage
As we are constantly growing expanding our scope of operation in Mondelez International, we are currently looking for new team members!
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting at 1,250 € plus annual bonus payment based on your performance.
The final offer will depend on the skills and previous experience of the candidate. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International career opportunities
- Constant learning opportunities, talent support
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holiday days, holiday for 1st day at school of the children, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, manager´s awards, life insurance, contribution to education, contribution to pension fund up to 4% of monthly salary, company parties and team events
- Selected positions according to the seniority: company car also for private use, cell phone, notebook
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Service Operations (Delivery)
Global Business Services
Company: Mondelēz International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.