Website Direct Auto Insurance
Are you looking for a Job at Direct Auto Insurance in Hope, AR
Direct Auto Insurance is an Allstate company
for Want to build your sales career with one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the country? Starting a new career in omnichannel sales? Thrive in a performance-driven environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your results? forfor What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique? for
- We are Great Place to Work certified!
- Don’t have an insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid license training!
- The sky’s the limit for your commissions – we offer a base hourly rate AND unlimited commissions!
- We have many opportunities for advancement! More than 1/3 of our retail managers were promoted from hourly positions, and in the past 12 months, 1 in 7 of our team members received a promotion.
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry leading products through retail stores and telephone.
- Entrepreneurial culture, based on performance and focused on results!
- Comprehensive, multi-tiered paid training program!
- Comprehensive benefits!
- No cold calling: we have the clues for you!
- Eleven paid holidays and formal PTO program! for
If you’re ready to start working in a fun and exciting environment where making a difference matters, apply to join our team today! forfor Apprentice
for Provide the opportunityfor motivated individuals to gain industry experience working in a sales and customer service position while preparing and training to become licensed insurance sales agents. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist trainees in actively pursuing State Property/Casualty and Life and Health Licenses. Individual will assist clients, complete marketing activities, and assist with all office functions under the direct guidance of an agent or lead sales agent. forfor Agent
for Responsible for profitable growth and achievement of business goals through marketing and service of Direct Auto products, including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club and Roadside Assistance for new and existing customers . Help walk-in customers, support office operations, and market our products outside of the office through visits and marketing calls. forfor Apprentice
for Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare to become a licensed agent by attending appropriate courses, self-study, participation in training activities, and agent job tracking to learn skills and accumulate experience
- Provide general administrative services and administrative support to staff, including handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, reporting, filing, researching and gathering information and maintaining the general appearance of the sales office
- Help clients with questionsreceipts, receive customer payments, issue receipts and check daily balance/receipt reports for cash drawers
- Comprehensive sales and marketing related activities promoting the Direct Auto brand in the local market (calls from outbound marketing, car dealership visits, local events, brochure distribution, etc.)
- Communicate with customers about account status and renewals
- Meet and exceed sales targets by selling new products, cross-selling, and retaining existing customers.
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives that promote the Direct Auto brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and businesses local
- Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a resource for customers and prospects on all Direct Auto products and services
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and make suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct Auto’s position in the market
- Receive customer payments, issue receipts and check daily balance/receipt reports for cash drawers
- Understand, promote and stay up-to-date with company subscription guidelines, announcements and memos related to changes in company policies and procedures
- Head of Administration and reports of sales activities
Minimum skills and competencies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or willingness to develop relationships key and market our products within community organizations and the local business community
- Valid US state issued driver’s license
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated to market and sell in a multi-product environment where cross-selling and customer retention are essential to achieve sales budget
- Must possess effective marketing skills verbal and written communication
- Ability to acquire a property/casualty license as part of our training program within 90 days of hire
- High level of initiative , drive or desire/openness to learn new skills and information
- Active life/accident and property insurance license
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be motivated
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) Employer: Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristics protected by law. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individualsfor work visas. forforIn the event you need assistance or accommodations completing your application online, please contact the NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000. forfor ”
Company: Direct Auto Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Hope, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org