Website Direct Auto Insurance
Are you looking for a Job at Direct Auto Insurance in Jonesboro-Paragould Area
Direct auto insurance is an Allstate
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the country? Starting a new career in omnichannel sales? Thrive in a performance-oriented environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your achievements?
What Makes Direct Auto Insurance Unique?
- We are Great Place to Work certified!
- No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing training!
- The sky is the limit to your fees – we offer a base hourly rate AND unlimited fees!
- We have plenty of opportunities to advance! Over 1/3 of our retail managers have been promoted from hourly roles and over the past 12 months, 1 in 7 of our team members have received a promotion.
- Ability to sell a multitude of products Leading the industry through retail and telephone!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-driven, results-focused culture!
- Comprehensive, multi-level paid training program!
- Full benefits!
- No cold calls – we have the contacts for you!
- Eleven paid holidays and a formal PTO program!
If you’re ready to start working in a fun and exciting environment where making a difference is important, then apply to join our team today!
Offers the opportunity for motivated individuals to gain industry experience by working in a sales roleand customer support as they prepare and train to become a licensed insurance sales agent. Paid classroom tuition and hands-on training are provided to assist trainees in actively pursuing state-owned/injury and life and health licenses. Individual will assist clients, complete marketing activities and assist with all office functions under the direct guidance of a primary sales agent or agent.
Responsible for profitable growth and achievement of business objectives by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club and Roadside Assistance to new and existing customers. Assisting customers entering, supporting office operations and marketing our products outside the office via marketing calls and visits.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare to become an authorized agent through participation in appropriate courses, self-study, participation in training activities and on-the-job coaching of agents to acquire skills and accumulate experience
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to staff, including handling inbound and outbound telephone calls, reporting, archiving, searching and gathering information, and maintaining the general appearance of the sales office
- Assisting customers with general questions, receiving payments from customers, issuing receipts and checking the balance/daily report of receipts for the cash drawers
- Complete themarketing and sales promoting the Direct Auto brand in the local market (outbound marketing calls, dealership visits, local events, flyer distribution, etc.)
- Contacting customers about account status and renewals
- Achieve and exceed sales goals by selling new products, cross-selling and retaining current customers
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives promoting the Direct Auto brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.)
- Building and maintaining relationships with community organizations and local businesses
- Developing and managing customer relations and serve as a resource to customers and prospects on all Direct Auto products and services
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and suggesting initiatives that could improve Direct’s position Cars in the Market
- Receive customer payments, issue receipts and check balance/daily cash drawer reports
- Understand, promote and keep up to date on guidelines, announcements and the notes below company record related to changes in company policies and procedures
- Responsible for sales administration and business reporting
Minimum skills and competences
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or strong will to develop key relationships and market our productswithin community organizations and the local business community
- Valid driving license issued by the US state
- Computer skills and practical knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated to market and sell in a multi-product environment where cross-selling and customer retention are essential to achieving the sales budget
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to acquire property/injury license as part of our training program within 90 days of hiring
- High level of initiative, drive or desire/openness to learn new skills and information
- Active Property/Accident and Life Insurance License
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be motivated
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive employment consideration regardless of any feature protected by law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor people for work visas.
If you require assistance or accommodation to complete your online application, please contact NGIC’s main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Company: Direct Auto Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Jonesboro-Paragould Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com